Saturday, April 17, 2010

Visit old places

Just returned from Long Binh post, also visit at the Christina Noble Foundation I believe I will be ok now
I completed this race


Now we go eat
later
8:30 pm
Dinner was at an Australian Resturant It was awsom only cost a bit over
980000 Vietnam dong also went shopping at a mall. I did some street shoping.
Early tomarrow we head north to open the clinic monday
All has has a positive reception
Phong was the guide today he shared an emotional story with us-boy did we
get suprised (WONDERFUL STORY) Larry Story i did recognize the ammo dump
enterance, or wher it was> I have many pictures Maybe tomarrow I
can share some
Christina Noble I will hold that for now
Each time I go outside to the street it gets a bit easier
Gosh I had that monkey in a tight bottle I intend to leave it here
this time
Tomarrow well who knows?

3 comments:

  1. Did you get to see any of the children at the foundation? Did you meet Christiana herself? Was it a big place or just a small orphanage? We want to know all about everything you see and do.

    Love ya,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Irene - we want details! Praying for you JC....I can't imagine what you've experienced the past few days. Stay in His care.

    Love and prayers.

    In Christ,
    Sandy and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dad sounds like you having fun don't forget my hard rock shirt love ya
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete