Saturday, April 24, 2010

LISTEN and HEAR

As I was reviewing this blog  I ponder, how much
is really enough not $$$$$$$$ not success from the outside but through the inside. . If only we listened or do what we really hear and follow His command.  As I was reviewing the other blog i see the little girl with hair bow she was very proud I do remenber her and the mother was my actions planted as a seed to grow great fruit or only wild plants for no purpose
 Yes some time we need to yell loud but most of the time I have spoken before they see me
Girl thanks for blog and keeing it updated and links to VWAM blog
Now it is time to travel again so can I travel
speechless with LOVE sowing Great seed to HARVEST
SO CLIMB ON THE SHIP OF HAPPINESS
We will have no e-mail from now until we arrive at China Beach

in HIS protection
jc

3 comments:

  1. HOw long will it be until we hear from you again...

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC,

    I'm at a loss for words....your posts have SO much meaning - what a blessing to be able to share in some small way.

    Praying today and always. Stay with Him.

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. JC

    Thought I'd check in on you before church. Hope your day went well. Blessings to you.

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete