Friday, April 23, 2010

LOVE SAME SAME

Sure wish I could communicate love with the feelings as it happens each day as we see patients.
Not only was I picked by Him for this trip but each on of us were, it all fits. can't understand why it took so
long to see.
Today not so good with emotions 18 month child has broken leg since birth Dr. Simmons had patient exrayed 2 different times. There is no medical help availabe in Vietnam for this child, the flesh has absorbed the bone, we shed many tears as we embraced with the parent explaining the options for the child.
I have given 100's hair bows to the children and some mothers young and old, most of the times I wear bows
so they remove them smiling and we put those bows in their hair. I'm not crazy doing this I only want to be involved with happiness, love and smiles.
After the descussion with the parents I was able to put two bows in mothers hair and recieved a huge hug. This family has little future for a healthy child. But for today there was a huge smile with laughter at least for a few seconds. I fill those parents understood that our compation was really a way to communicate as we needed to share our feelings (u no) As I mentioned earlier how much can a jar hold  I'm not concerned what will come out of this jar
 I'm thinking you like pictures. I got um, see can I get u some
 Oh how great He is

in His protection
jc

3 comments:

  1. It is so touching when you have to face the difficutly of confronting a parent with such terrible news about a loved one. We know that God is the only one who can comfort them in this time of need. Are provisions being made to send the child where it can get the help that it needs? Glad you could at least make them smile for a short time anyway. God made the provisions for the hairbows. It is just a simple thing for so many smiles. I will keep praying for you and the team. Have a BLESSED day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops forgot to sign my name to the other post. I am very glad you are helping the people over there. Can't wait until you are home sharing everything with me and showing me your pictures.

    Love,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. JC, I'm praying you will continue to be given the words to express what happens when you step out of your comfort zone and into God's. He's really real, experiencing God! It's an awesome thing when it's happening and not just a reading. I pray the fire within you will remain ablaze and you will be used as the ignitor that is needed back here. Continue to drink deeply of the Living Water.
    BFA & MIH pc

    ReplyDelete