Friday, April 16, 2010

TOO MANY BREAKFAST

It is wonderful to here again, this time has such a different meaning
knowing I am here to do Kingdom work. Our reception has been outstanding
from All Vietemise people
Tomarrow we fly north and will see patients the next day
On the funny note I set the alarm at 7am when the alarm woke us I showered etc. Jeff stayed in bed (sleepy head)I and went down for breakfast It was terrible fish raw ham uh uh couldn't eat soo I was trying to make pc connect well that is when a member of the team came down because he couldn't sleep
--no I will not tell the time but, my cell phone clock wasn't correct
there is much more to this not sure I will ever share it
that is only a small story on the plain from SFO to Tiapia donn't think
I'll ever be able to tell

In HIS protection
J.C.

1 comment: