Friday, April 23, 2010

LOVE SAME SAME part 2

Concerning the childs leg  yes,  many contacts, were made all attempts were exhausted for medical service the team does not know of any treatment from any country to help this childs condition BUT don't give up yet someones phone is probly ringing as you read this. 
Many  other services have been provided several heart surgerys  eyes as well as ?? other services. Several wheel chairs ,eye glasses, also x-ray and scans for diognosis.
Today amoung the many smiles and thank you the most important may be spoken without words I love to communicate thay way
I pray my speechless words have such a positive connection and the people young and old will want some
 One more day at the clinic I wonder what He has in store for me tomarrow
I ate at the resturant here in hotel tonight only cost 300.300 dong
money/dong I haven't a clue as I purchase I hold out the dong and tell then to pick all that is need or all they want. I'm sure all has been correct
Guess what or who gets to hold all those babies ME DO
We get started early as this clinic it is farther from the hotel we leave here at 7:00 am    also we travel back to town for lunch.
The Vietemise people take a short nap at lunch anyway that gives us travel time,   at the first clinic one day our lunch was delivered.
I wasn't present for team meeting/devotion this morning since Jeffs
flight ticket has to be printed from this e-mail address
Oh someone or all call Jeff Sunday morning don't weant him to miss church service as for me promise I see you May 2
Get ready I may want to talk a bit in case you like to know yes I may have some pictures also with each picture maybe a story after this experience now and from the past it will be necessary to combine them together for completeness.
Old experiences never last they can all be erased or written over as the present was yesterdays future what will my future be what will your future be or how long will our present last. The past that is what matters most what we have done with our past will determing our future so today present, and into the future I have committed obidence to listen hear and follow the direction given that is my committment to Him
Each day we all draw closer by sharing out personal experience. 

5 comments:

  1. does this mean mom needs to fixed baked ham and the fixings to have a FAMILY get together on May 2nd to see the pictures and such...I know thats on a Sunday and all but you can stay home to visit with us just once...Can't wait to hear all about the trip..

    Love

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC,

    Thanks for this post - beautiful!
    Continued blessings. Stay in His care.
    Can't wait to hear more of this story.

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some very interesting stories to share. Can't wait until the time you are home and share those wonderful, touching stories with us. I know that God has blessed you with all that has gone on these last few days. I know that God's is blessing you and the team for all the help you all are providing to the Viet Nam people. May God keep his hands on you and those who you come in contact with. I will continue to pray daily for safety for you and the team.

    Love you,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you all. Sounds like your team is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear your words,I see your vision, I feel your heart, and it all God. Pastor Mike

    ReplyDelete