Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesdat Day 2

Many Many smiling faces
First order I am 100% sure I have been directed to the person I came to
meet may that live be changed forever it will be
I have be really busy, hot, tired and loving every moment. Todat Jeff
had 40 something patients all left missing teeth up to 6 one little
boy didn't do well so he will be back tomarrow also I ran low on MY STUFF
Just returned from the super market I traveled alone also purchased all the
small stuff thay had (hair bows & action figures) Gee but was that fun
those girls didn't understand english wiltout the hill part
again today I was the assistant to another down kid Also I was able to share
a special unity pin to a security person at the mall
We both understood well the meaning of our speechless conversation
thats when you know you know it's ok
i have less fear walking to the mall here than shopping at Mt sterling
wallmart
The Bible That my Grandfather purchased for me wnen I came here in 1968
I returned with it this time with intentions not returning with it
It happened Mr 1 has been with a family most of the day their child
has polio after dinner tonight Mr1 and Dr. mads a house call also
giving the Bible to them in someones honor
I (we) have met several house pasters who operate you figure
Each day is better except nervous stomach??
Now it is shower time counting toys maybe a bit of sleep
Any questions??

as always in HIS protection
J.C.


P.S. pictures ? time factor

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I've got so many questions I can't even begin to ask them all in this little comment box. Details! We want Details! Can you give a little more info on "the person". JC I'm praying God's blessing on you all and as you are Blessed I know you will all give back His blessings by faithfully giving to those He puts before you. BFA & MIH, pc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey, So glad you are able to help those with so many needs. I am praying daily for your safety and the teams. I know we have so many questions we are asking of you but we are a curious bunch of people and want all the details. I am very proud of the way you are putting God and others before yourself. Continue to do His will and I know that there will be many blessing on you.

    Your Loving Wife
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like this trip is worth all the money in the world to you. We'll keep the home fires burning, God Bless

    Ed & Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.C. & Jeff. So glad to hear how things are going. It sounds as though you are recieving much more than expected. The Church will continue to pray for God's favor and blessing for your trip. I'm excited to hear how God is using members of Grace Church. We are very proud and pleased with how God is working in your lives. Pastor Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dad hope you are enjoying your trip. It sounds like you are doing a great job . I hope that you are proud of what you are doing because we are. I cant wait to see all the pictures you are taking and hear all about your trip. See you when yo get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JC,

    Sounds GREAT! Stay in His care. Know that you are loved and prayed for.

    In Christ,
    Sandy and family

    ReplyDelete