Monday, April 26, 2010

LOST BLOG MESSAGE

My skills and power outages I lost thirty minutes of trying to type
tomarrow we travel to marble mountain research for  more information, then stopping in Hue to eat before we arrive at Danangs China Beach. Now I believe I am exhausted physicall no stopping now
I'm afraid I could miss something  I may me too exhausted to  share. For many experiences 
today we walked a bit visiting around the DMZ  places were Hill 544, Camp Carroll, Razor
back mountain, and  Kehi Son mountian  Gee but did emotions spill everywhere as each
Veteran that wanted or could share their story at that sight we were able to visit the  air strip
at the later place  also some wanted to stop at roadside MALL sure was not wolly world
We were honored guest from local high school two at each table they were practicing english
skills these girls treat me really bad  I like that

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in on you. Praying for you and your team. I can't even imagine how emotional things are and have been. Stay in His care.

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete