Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ADDED TO THE KINGDOM

Tom was the name of the person that I handed my 42 year old Bible to
last evening he and Dr. ??? went to the home  of (this one I share later)
a family offering medical assistance for child suspected with polio, the daughter
spoke the language the Bible was written best was reading Gods word to the
rest of her family.
The important part of this story she accepted JESUS today, she came to the
hotel to share and witness thinking me for tis special gift
Grandpa Bible was really special
Thinking Mom would be very proud of this, she was the one who put my
name, the date etc. in it.

What a special day\
always in His protection
J.C.

5 comments:

  1. Mamaw and PAPAW would be very proud of you...I know I am...

    Love ya

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! Thanks for the updates! It's SO good to be able to stay in touch! Stay in His will - no more no less....Praying for you and the team. I feel blessed to be able to "travel" along with you in prayer!

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful! I know that your kingdom work will continue through your willingness to share with others. I am soooo proud of the work that you are doing. I will continue to pray each day for safety for the team.

    Love & prayers,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. If God's will brings you to it, Gods grace will see you thru it. From what I'm reading on this BLOG you are proof of that. I know Viet Nam was not on your list of places to visit. Keep the faith. We're praying for the teams work and safe return. Ed & Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such tremendous news, J.C.! That was such a special story. Thanks for keeping all of us back home informed.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete