Thursday, April 29, 2010

LEAVING TOMARROW

Tomarrow 6:15 we will be on a bus headed for Denang airport flying to Saigon (HMC) transfurring to international flight on EVA airline then to Tiapie next will be longest leg of flight as we return to SFO
We arrive  late,  I will be staying in SFO will arrive at Lexington 9:25 on Saturday evening It may be late
as I arrive home so Sunday I will see most of you.
  This morning we (7) visited Monkey Mountain didn,t see any monkeys but Robert has many memories
as he had served there, it is located above the sea at Danang very beautiful here.
  Chuck led morning devotion this morning  very personal to all the team
Now I am ready to come home

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are ready to come home. I know that God has truly blessed you and the team for all the medical attention that the was provided for the Viet Nam people. I also know that the spiritual needs that were being met was more of a reward to you all and was very pleasing to "GOD". I will be praying for safe travel for all of you.

    Love & prayers,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you home, friend.
    Continued blessings as you travel.

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'n glad you've had a blessed trip. And it will be good to hear all about it in person when you return!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete