Sunday, April 25, 2010

NEW PLACES NEW FACES

Well guess what I was wrong again there is internet connection here as I
attempt to better my spelling typing or just slow down. My fingers will not maintain the speed I think and here it is really fast.
It took two and one half hours to travel up here, this afternoon we were able to visit a location where many Americans lost their life we also visited the location where bridge was destroyed that seperated the North from South,
This location and touring the DMZ has no significant meaning to me like
the LONG BINH, BIEN HOA and the Saigon area where the Christina Noble Foundation is located. Since visiting CNF admiring Christinas calling and I put THAT SHIRT ON so many of this group want more information concerning her dream (which she cannot say Devine calling in Vietnam)
Wanna hear highlights from this morning meeting well, it lasted
two hours those in attendance were the present party,  former (VC)viet cong solders  (NVA) north viet nam regular solders (VWAM) Vets with a Mission) a one person from some other americal organization and
you wouldn't believe this nut    this type can create problems for everyone
I already miss those little kids (we play good together) Oh I have my own hair bow, maybe I show you it's .very very special WANNA SEE IT???
Now I have another room person  Dave V. we both talk a bit
Did I tell you concerning the picture at Mr. Cu resturant (almost famous phographer) I was prompted to move to the other side by Bob (one of the founders) that seated my beside Dr. Simmons at that exact moment we both looked at he pictures on the wall
at that exact time we looked at each other saying "we saw her in the clinic
today" after talking with Mr Cu it was true he took that picture a couple months ago how awsom and I have a copy
Bad part now I don't remember how to add pictures to blog I try the link
thing and it ask http who is that?


in HIS protection
jc

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you posted before I left! I just can't imagine the emotion there - with former soldiers from both sides.....

    I bet the kids miss you too - I know mine do! Did those little girls remind you of anyone back here? :)

    Take care. I look forward to the next update.

    Stay in His care.

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete