Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vietemese resturant this evening

Jeffs last day and it was T total Vietemese food. Ten of the team ate at Vietemese restuarnt including some translators we were honored to have them as guides.   That wasn't enough, on to the desert place several blocks up the stree,  we set on little small stools on sidewalk, ordered from many pots (they were setting on what looked like a sheet of plywood) probably minimun 24  pots it was very delicious I didn't use and ice all others did.  Jeff was afraid to eat there he is leaving in the morning and food can cause stomach problems.
 After eating I noticed  they were washing dishes beside the building with 2 dish pans setting where rain drops fall from roof.        Tomarrow we will know?????????
The traffic here uuh it's okay with me others don't breath much  riding after dark in taxi well that is an experience and that is why I am here.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying the food - eat some for me! I can imagine the traffic - I'm sure it compares with China, you have to see it to believe it!

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Spinach in those pots!!!!
    BFA - MIH pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed the food! Hope you can say that you did again tomorrow. Did Jeff get on his way home? Is your work over now and just ready for R&R. What will you be doing next week? Where will you be staying? How many are still left there of the group? I know that is alot of questions but I am excited to know everything that you are doing.

    Love ya,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that sounds like omething in a movie. Sounds like you have settled in well. We are still praying for God's direction, protection, and will. Thanks for the update. God Bless,keep up the God work. Pastor Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still waiting on you to post pictures....Still sounds like your having a good time and lending your helping hands. Continue to be safe. Love you

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete