Monday, April 19, 2010

BLOOD AND LOVE

Today I'll never forget this trip so simple to
understand LOVE is the same everywhere. My duties are dental assistance but, today I helped Dr. Emily
Simmons with small surgery on 15 year old boy ­with
down sendrome, at the beginning it was to open and
drain a large infectious wound on top foot but---
it had at a min. of 3 small bugs inside the wound
Mr. ??? purchased the kid new shoes. I am really
proud and blessed to be part ß this team
It has been a long since I have been this proud
of anything and never want to forget again
Tomarrow another day to see these people smile
they are really thankful to Vets with a Mision
what we do ??????uno
On the brighter side I rode on back of moped
taxi tonight from dinner it was wonderful
only 13,0000,0000 people live in Saign HMC
We are in Hue now traffic just as bad
ThÝ 5***** hotel is almost all marble probably
the nicest I've been in
Remenber we are very near Marble Mountain
Also visited Christina Noble Foundation
sooo wonderful and went back to Long Binh Post
and was able to recognize where my old unit
was located
One more thing 2 us recognized a girl in a picture
on resturant wall tonight we treated her today
in the clinic
I pray everyone can have this experience
should they be lead in that direction
Remenber love same same all places
Thanks and love to all
In HIS protection
J.C.

6 comments:

  1. JC,

    That's SO AWESOME! Take care and continued blessings!

    In Christ,
    Sandy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC, Keep your umbrella up, more showers of blessings to come and I'm praying you get drenched. pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Counting the days until you get home...Glad you are doing things you are enjoying!!! We will plan a FAMILY dinner when you get home to here all about your adventures..

    Love

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are being a blessing to those you come in contact with. I know that GOD has his hands on you. I hope that each day Jesus Christ will reveal himself to you and those around you. So many people keep asking about you and the team.I have even given the blog out to those I work with. I will continue to pray for you and the team. Keep us informed of what GOD is doing in your life while there and those you come in contact with.

    Love and Prayers
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. JC,

    I am so proud of you and what you are doing. We miss you, but we know that you are doing GOD'S work. Keep safe and remember God Loves you and so do we. Can't wait to see Pictures and here all about it.

    Hannah, Ashley, Jr, David and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning! To wake up knowing you are a prince in His Kingdom, a joint-heir with Jesus working along side of Him -- a great place to be. Praying showers of blessings over you all.
    BFA & MIH -- pc

    ReplyDelete